Looking for recipes Chili Quiche, the site provides recipes Chili Quiche that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Chili Quiche that will you need
"Invented in Diego Garcia, for use with the limited supplies available on the island. Great for breakfast, but works well for lunch or dinner too."
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili, divided
- 3 ounces shredded pepperjack cheese
- 5 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Spread half the chili on the bottom of a casserole dish. Spread pepperjack cheese and mozzarella cheese over the chili. Spread remaining half the chili on top of the cheese. Spread Cheddar cheese over chili. Pour egg mixture over Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted and bubbling, 55 to 57 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.