Looking for recipes Shredded Apple Pork, the site provides recipes Shredded Apple Pork that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Shredded Apple Pork of which you need
|Shredded Apple Pork|
"This tender slow cooker pulled pork with apple butter, apple cider vinegar, apples, and Dijon mustard brings the flavors of autumn to the dinner table."
- 1 cup MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup MUSSELMAN'S® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 boneless pork chops
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 5H30M|
- In small bowl, whisk together apple butter, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place chopped apples and onions in slow cooker. Add pork chops and pour apple butter mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, covered. Shred pork with two forks in cooker, and let meat marinate on low in sauce for 20 minutes, uncovered. Serve warm over rice or mashed potatoes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.