Trying to find recipes LittlePeeps' Truly Baked Potato Salad, our own site provides recipes LittlePeeps' Truly Baked Potato Salad that a person need Listed here are the dishes LittlePeeps' Truly Baked Potato Salad that will you need
|LittlePeeps' Truly Baked Potato Salad|
"This is a creamy potato salad, made with bacon and scallions, that tastes just like a baked potato with cheese on top."
- 2 pounds small potatoes
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a bowl of ice-cold water to cool completely.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 10 minutes.; drain on paper towel.
- Peel about half of the potatoes; chop peeled and unpeeled potatoes together.
- Stir sour cream, sharp Cheddar cheese, scallions, salt, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl; add chopped potatoes and stir to coat.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.