Looking for recipes Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts, the site provides recipes Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts of which you need
|Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts|
"Simple but great hummus recipe."
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained with 1/4 cup of the liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed peppercorns
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Toast pine nuts in skillet, stirring frequently, until fragrant and beginning to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Blend chickpeas, reserved liquid, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, tahini, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, and crushed peppercorns in a food processor until smooth. Stir toasted pine nuts into the puree. Drizzle olive oil over the hummus.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.