Trying to find recipes Cranberry Ginger Chutney with Thai Chiles, each of our site provides recipes Cranberry Ginger Chutney with Thai Chiles that a person need Listed here are the dishes Cranberry Ginger Chutney with Thai Chiles of which you need
|Cranberry Ginger Chutney with Thai Chiles|
"The fresh ginger and Thai chile give this sweet-and-sour cranberry chutney some pleasant heat, and it's the perfect complement to roasted poultry or game. Garnish with a couple of fresh chiles for a pretty effect."
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped tart apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 whole fresh Thai chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Slowly heat shallot and garlic in a heavy pot with a lid over very low heat until they release some moisture but not yet browned, about 3 minutes.
- Stir cider vinegar, brown sugar, apple juice, and orange juice together in the pot with the shallot and garlic; bring to a simmer while stirring to dissolve sugar. Add cranberries, apple, raisins, chile pepper, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and salt to the simmering liquid; stir.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the mixture thickens and the cranberries are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and discard the chile pepper. Add salt to preference.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.