Trying to find recipes Brussels Sprout Hash, the site provides recipes Brussels Sprout Hash that a person need Listed here are the dishes Brussels Sprout Hash that will you need
|Brussels Sprout Hash|
"I was treated to this dish by a St. Louis caterer, Patty Long Catering, and found a similar recipe online, which I modified to my liking. I hope you will modify yours. I used a food processor to make this a quick and easy side dish."
- 1/4 cup honey-flavored butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, grated
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons white cooking wine
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Melt honey-flavored butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; saute onion in butter until golden and glazed, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the skillet; season with salt and pepper. Saute sprouts until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, drizzle wine over the sprouts, and toss to coat.
- This is a versatile recipe with easy substitutes depending on what you have on hand: onions can be substituted with pearl onions or shallots; honey butter can be substituted with butter or olive oil.
- Honey, sugar (brown or white), or agave nectar can be added along with the wine.
- Any white wine or apple cider vinegar can be substituted for white cooking wine.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.