Trying to find recipes Killer Virgin Cocojito Ice Cream, each of our site provides recipes Killer Virgin Cocojito Ice Cream that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Killer Virgin Cocojito Ice Cream that will you need
|Killer Virgin Cocojito Ice Cream|
"I tried to make a lactose and alcohol free version of the famous cocktail and found that my family went crazy for this recipe. It is fantastically refreshing and addictive! Enjoy."
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves, divided
- 2/3 cup cream of coconut
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup sparkling water
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved and syrup forms, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir 1 cup mint leaves into mixture, and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain and discard leaves. Transfer syrup to refrigerator to cool completely.
- Blend coconut, remaining mint leaves, lime juice, and lime zest together in a blender until mint is minced and mixture is well-combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir coconut mixture, cooled syrup, and sparkling water together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Do not add the steeped mint to the mixture; it turns brown and mushy having already given all its flavor. Adding the fresh mint at the end adds flavor and bright green colorful specks.
- My picture reflects my using raw cane sugar so it is a bit darker than it would with white sugar. Use whichever you choose.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.