Trying to find recipes Healthy Warm Farro Salad, each of our site provides recipes Healthy Warm Farro Salad that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Healthy Warm Farro Salad of which you need
|Healthy Warm Farro Salad|
"The is a quick and delicious side that my kids love! This salad can be served warm or cold. It is great as a packed lunch too!"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup farro
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Combine chicken broth and farro together in a large frying pan or wok; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until farro is tender and the broth is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir olive oil mixture into farro until farro is coated. Add kale to farro mixture; cook and stir until kale is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle feta cheese over farro salad and stir until cheese is incorporated. Season salad with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Pearled or whole grain farro can be used. For a firmer texture use less liquid and for a softer texture use more liquid when boiling the farro.
- Feel free to substitute spinach for the kale.
- Vegetable broth can be substituted for the chicken broth.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.