Trying to find recipes French Toast Pancakes, each of our site provides recipes French Toast Pancakes that a person need Listed here are the dishes French Toast Pancakes that will you need
|French Toast Pancakes|
"Look! On that plate! It's French toast! It's a pancake! No! It's French toast pancakes! A family favorite as we can never decide on French toast or pancakes. Great for holiday breakfasts to keep the kids from snitching."
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 dash vanilla extract, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl; make a well in the center. Beat milk, egg, 2 tablespoons oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; pour into the well in the flour mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
- Drop about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- These will turn out darker than normal pancakes because of the ingredients for the French toast flavor. They need a slightly more careful eye.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.