Looking for recipes Different Ham and Potato Soup, each of our site provides recipes Different Ham and Potato Soup that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Different Ham and Potato Soup that will you need
|Different Ham and Potato Soup|
"My husband does not like beans of any type, so I used basic stew ingredients to make a yummy soup!"
- 1 meaty ham bone
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 6 cups water, or as needed to cover
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 5H15M|
- Place ham bone, potatoes, and carrots into a slow cooker. Top with tomato paste, chicken bouillon granules, and Creole and Italian seasonings.
- Pour in water as needed to cover; cook on High until potatoes and carrots are soft, 5 to 6 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.