Trying to find recipes Dani's Green Monster Salsa, each of our site provides recipes Dani's Green Monster Salsa that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Dani's Green Monster Salsa that will you need
|Dani's Green Monster Salsa|
"This is a fresh and creamy green salsa, sort of a cross between guacamole and salsa verde. Put it on tacos, drizzle over grilled meats, or use it as a dip with some chips."
- 5 fresh tomatillos, husks removed
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, stems removed
- 1/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cut into large chunks
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- salt to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 20M|
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Cook tomatillos at a boil until just beginning to soften, 3 to 4 minutes; transfer tomatillos to a blender.
- Combine jalapeno peppers, cilantro, onion, avocado, water, lime juice, and black pepper in the blender with the tomatillos; blend until smooth and creamy. Season with salt to serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.