Trying to find recipes D's Taco Pizza, each of our site provides recipes D's Taco Pizza that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes D's Taco Pizza of which you need
|D's Taco Pizza|
"We love to order taco pizza from the local pizza parlor but it got too expensive. So I came up with this variation of it that my family loves! It can be suited to match anyone's tastes and the ready-made crust makes it a snap on busy days."
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican-style shredded four-cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup Mexican-style shredded four-cheese blend
- 1 cup sour cream, or as desired (optional)
- 1 cup salsa, or as desired (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Cook and stir the ground beef, onion, and garlic together in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is completely browned; drain fat from the skillet.
- Stir the taco seasoning mix and water into the beef mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook at a simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the prepared pizza curst on a baking sheet.
- Blend the diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, salsa, and cilantro in a blender until smooth.
- Spread the refried beans in an even layer on the prepared pizza crust, leaving a border of about 1/2-inch uncovered around the outside.
- Spread about 1 cup of the diced tomato mixture over the refried beans in an even layer; reserve the remaining sauce.
- Scatter the ground beef mixture over the layer of sauce.
- Cover the beef with 1 1/2 cups Mexican-style shredded cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and the edges of the crust are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes; set aside to cool 5 minutes.
- Top the pizza with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and 1/2 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese blend. Serve with the reserved sauce, sour cream, and 1 cup salsa.
- For a crispier crust, bake the pizza directly on the oven rack.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.