Are you searching for recipes Cherry Pretzel Dessert, our own site provides recipes Cherry Pretzel Dessert that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Cherry Pretzel Dessert that will you need
|Cherry Pretzel Dessert|
"I love this pretzel dessert. My aunt makes it every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It works great with strawberry and blueberry pie filling as well."
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix pretzels, melted butter, and sugar together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove to cool completely.
- Stir cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl. Fold whipped topping with the cream cheese mixture until smooth; spread over the cooled pretzel crust. Spread cherry pie filling over the cream cheese layer.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.