Trying to find recipes Cheater Baked Ziti, our own site provides recipes Cheater Baked Ziti that a person need Listed below are the dishes Cheater Baked Ziti of which you need
|Cheater Baked Ziti|
"Baked ziti without the ricotta cheese. I made this one night out of what I had available, and the family thought it was fantastic!"
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry ziti pasta
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the ziti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the sausage. Cook and stir until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in the pasta, spaghetti sauce, and Alfredo sauce. Transfer the mixture into a large baking dish, and top with the Italian cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.