Are you searching for recipes Yellow Squash and Corn Saute, each of our site provides recipes Yellow Squash and Corn Saute that a person need Listed here are the dishes Yellow Squash and Corn Saute that will you need
|Yellow Squash and Corn Saute|
"This is a pretty side dish that is tasty and a great way for using up summer squash and leftover corn on the cob."
- 2 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 35M|
- Place corn into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cool corn. Cut corn off the cobs.
- Place squash into a skillet and add water. Cook squash over medium heat until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain any excess water from skillet.
- Stir corn, butter, parsley, salt, and pepper into squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.