Are you searching for recipes White Chocolate Lemon Bars, each of our site provides recipes White Chocolate Lemon Bars that a person need Listed below are the dishes White Chocolate Lemon Bars of which you need
|White Chocolate Lemon Bars|
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup white sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl. Mash butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; press into bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until crusty and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust.
- Beat eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest together until the eggs are beaten. Stir remaining 1/4 cup flour and 3/4 cup sugar into the egg mixture; pour over the chocolate chips and crust.
- Bake until set in the middle, about 15 minutes more. Cool slightly in baking dish set on a wire cooling rack. Sift confectioners' sugar over the bars and cool completely before cutting to serve.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.