Popular Recipes Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies

Are you searching for recipes Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies, each of our site provides recipes Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies of which you need

Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies

"I was wondering if I could use PB instead of egg in brownies. I couldn't find much online, so I came up with my own. I worked with my favorite brownie recipe and got this recipe. They do have a vegan taste and the dough will seem wrong, but I was happy with the final product!"

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/3 cup canola oil
  • 1/3 cup soy milk

Instructions :

Prep : 15M Cook : 24M Ready in : 40M
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
  • Beat sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Mix flour and cocoa powder into peanut butter mixture; add canola oil and soy milk and stir until batter is moist, crumbly, and stiff. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish using your hands or a spoon.
  • Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25 minutes.

Notes :

  • Any type of milk can be used in place of the soy.

I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.

Komentar