Are you searching for recipes Toasted Coconut Ice Cream, each of our site provides recipes Toasted Coconut Ice Cream that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Toasted Coconut Ice Cream of which you need
|Toasted Coconut Ice Cream|
"Great refreshing tropical treat! If you love coconut, try this! Beats paying four dollars for one scoop at your local ice cream shop!"
- 3 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup whole milk, or as needed
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 3 cups flaked coconut onto a baking sheet.
- Bake coconut in the preheated oven, turning once, until toasted, 6 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl until light and frothy; add cream of coconut and beat well. Add half-and-half and vanilla extract into egg mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir toasted coconut and flaked coconut into half-and-half mixture.
- Pour coconut mixture into the bowl of an ice-cream maker. Pour milk into coconut mixture to fill machine to the fill-line, if necessary. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- You can use half-and-half instead of milk for richer ice cream.
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.