Looking for recipes Shalvie's Passover Pancakes, our own site provides recipes Shalvie's Passover Pancakes that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Shalvie's Passover Pancakes that will you need
|Shalvie's Passover Pancakes|
"I was looking for a good Passover pancake recipe and failed to find one I liked the look of. Through some trial and error (and some suggestions from my mother-in-law), I came up with this one, and it was a big hit. If you don't put in chocolate chips it tastes nice with some jam."
- 1/2 cup matzo meal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, or to taste (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Stir matzo meal, milk, ground almonds, chocolate chips, eggs, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until the edges start to dry and are browned dry, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter.
- This batter is a bit thick for the average Passover dough, due to the ground nuts. If you see the pancakes are too thick you can pat them down slightly with a spatula.
- You can substitute blueberries for the chocolate chips.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.