Are you searching for recipes Pepperoni Eggs, the site provides recipes Pepperoni Eggs that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Pepperoni Eggs of which you need
"We love to experiment with different ingredients for breakfast. This recipe is one of our favorites."
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 egg
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 pepperoni slices, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk egg substitute, egg, green onions, pepperoni slices, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a non-stick skillet over low heat; add egg mixture, cover skillet, and cook until eggs are set, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle Romano cheese over eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.