Are you searching for recipes Party-In-A-Pitcher Sangria, each of our site provides recipes Party-In-A-Pitcher Sangria that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Party-In-A-Pitcher Sangria that will you need
"A sangria everyone will love! Mix the fruit. Add your favorites and share what you love. Serve sangria over ice, dividing fruit evenly into each glass. Ready as soon as 5 hours, but if you can let it chill overnight, it comes out even better."
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup drained canned pineapple chunks
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Pinot noir wine
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 5H15M|
- Combine strawberries, orange, apple, banana, and pineapple in a glass pitcher. Add wine and cranberry juice; stir well. Cover pitcher with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate, at least 5 hours to overnight.
- Pour lemon-lime soda into wine-fruit mixture; stir.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.