Looking for recipes Mimi's Punch, our own site provides recipes Mimi's Punch that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Mimi's Punch of which you need
"This is an old recipe I found from my grandmother. It is very refreshing but packs a punch, so drink carefully. Serve over ice."
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey (such as Jameson®)
- 1 1/2 cups gin (such as Tanqueray®)
- 6 cups lemonade (such as Newman's Own®)
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 5M|
- Stir whiskey and gin together in a large pitcher; add lemonade and stir.
- For a milder taste, decrease the alcohol and add a bit of grenadine.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.