Are you searching for recipes Mexican Sushi, our own site provides recipes Mexican Sushi that a person need Listed below are the dishes Mexican Sushi that will you need
"Tortillas spread with chipotle cream cheese are filled with black beans, salsa and diced avocado, then chilled and cut into individual bites for an easy appetizer."
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seeded and finely chopped chipotle in adobo
- 1 large plain flour tortilla
- 1 large tomato-flavored tortilla
- 1 large spinach-flavored tortilla
- 3/4 cup low-fat refried black beans
- 6 tablespoons pico de gallo salsa
- 1 1/2 Avocados from Mexico, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Mix together cream cheese and chipotle. Heat tortillas in microwave or oven to soften. Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbsp. chipotle cream cheese, 1/4 cup black beans and 2 Tbsp. salsa. Scatter one-third of the avocado and cilantro on each.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. To serve, unwrap and trim ends; cut each roll across into 6 pieces.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.