Are you searching for recipes Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole that will you need
|Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole|
"Whole wheat pasta and lots of fresh broccoli add a little wholesomeness to this classically indulgent comfort food."
- Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper
- 8 ounces whole wheat rotini pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup fine dry Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 2-quart casserole dish with Reynolds Wrap(R) Pan Lining Paper, parchment side up. No need to grease dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to the package directions, adding the broccoli for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to the saucepan and set aside.
- Cook the onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a large skillet 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, salt, and black pepper. Add the milk all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and bubbly. Add cheddar cheese and cream cheese, stirring until melted. Pour cheese sauce over the pasta and broccoli and stir until well combined.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and mix with the bread crumbs in a small bowl. Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Top with the buttery bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, about 25 minutes or until bubbly and internal temperature is 165 degrees F. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Here's an all-time favorite dinner combo that's sure to put a smile on your family's face! Bake your favorite casserole using the non-stick parchment side of pan lining paper facing up. The foil side helps it easily mold to your favorite baking dishes and pans and simplifies cleanup so you can get back to family fun.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.