Are you searching for recipes Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding, our own site provides recipes Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding of which you need
|Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding|
"What to do with some Christmas party leftovers. Cooking times are approximate, so keep an eye on it. This recipe was created after party leftovers yielded a pan of homemade rolls and over a gallon of leftover store-bought eggnog. It made a lovely breakfast paired with a vegetarian sausage."
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 cups cubed day-old bread, or as needed to fill a 9x12-inch baking dish
- 2 apples - peeled, cored, and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups eggnog
- 4 eggs
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Generously grease a 9x12-inch baking dish with butter.
- Spread bread into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle apple pieces evenly over the bread pieces.
- Beat eggnog and eggs together in a bowl; pour over the bread and apples. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, remove aluminum foil, and continue baking until browned and somewhat set in the middle, about 10 minutes more.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.