Are you searching for recipes Easy Mexican Sopes, the site provides recipes Easy Mexican Sopes that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Easy Mexican Sopes that will you need
|Easy Mexican Sopes|
"This Mexican appetizer is a hit at any party. You can substitute warm broth for the warm water if desired. Serve with a variety of toppings such as beans, cheese, and meat."
- 3 cups masa harina
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups warm water, or as needed
- 1 quart oil for frying
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 25M|
- Whisk masa harina and salt together; stir enough water into mixture until dough is smooth and holds together. Form dough into 2-inch balls. Flatten each ball to a 1/2-inch thick circle.
- Heat oil to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) in a deep-fryer or large saucepan.
- Fry dough in the hot oil until sopes are just lightly browned, about 30 seconds per side. Remove sopes with tongs and place on a paper towel-lined plate; cool just until sopes can be handled. Pinch the edges of each sope together forming little 'boats'. Return to hot oil and fry until golden and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.