Trying to find recipes Easy Malted Waffles, the site provides recipes Easy Malted Waffles that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Easy Malted Waffles that will you need
|Easy Malted Waffles|
"A lot easier than most malted waffle recipes, but still delicious!"
- cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons corn meal
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Spray the inside of the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, milk powder, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; pour into flour mixture and stir just until batter is combined.
- Pour batter, working in batches, into the preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- If you'd like to make it healthier, feel free to substitute Smart Balance® 50/50 Butter Blend for the butter, and Splenda® blend for the sugar. It turns out great either way.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.