Trying to find recipes Deviled Avocados, each of our site provides recipes Deviled Avocados that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Deviled Avocados that will you need
"I'm in a bit of an avocado craze and, not being able to find a good deviled avocado recipe, I whipped this one up to go with turkey meatloaf for dinner. I hope you enjoy! You can substitute 2 teaspoons dried flaked onion for the 1/2 onion if desired. Top with hot sauce!"
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Scoop avocado meat into a bowl, reserving skins. Mash eggs into avocado using a fork or potato masher. Stir onion, garlic, lime juice, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into avocado mixture. Fill avocado skins with avocado mixture.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.