Trying to find recipes Corn and Kale Salad, our own site provides recipes Corn and Kale Salad that a person need Listed here are the dishes Corn and Kale Salad that will you need
|Corn and Kale Salad|
"Fresh summer side dish that puts kale to good use. Flavored with sweet pineapple juice and zesty Cajun seasoning. Corn and kale often come together in a CSA box as well, so never through that kale away again! You can sub your favorite citrus juice for pineapple juice for a different flavor."
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- 2 bunches kale - stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt, to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn to boiling water and turn off heat. Let corn soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Remove the corn, reserving the cooking water in the pot. Set corn aside to cool before slicing kernels from the cobs into a mixing bowl.
- Return the pot of water to a boil; add kale and 1 teaspoon salt. Boil kale until bright green and tender, about 5 minutes; drain and set kale aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze as much liquid from the kale as you can. Separate leaves and add to bowl with corn kernels.
- Stir red bell pepper, pineapple juice, olive oil, salsa, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder into the corn and kale.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.