Trying to find recipes Coconut Ginger Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, each of our site provides recipes Coconut Ginger Oatmeal Raisin Cookies that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Coconut Ginger Oatmeal Raisin Cookies of which you need
|Coconut Ginger Oatmeal Raisin Cookies|
"A very dense cookie with the spiciness of fresh ginger to make a good cookie for snack time or lunch."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup Thompson seedless raisins
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Mix ginger and lemon juice together in a separate bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy; add egg and beat until light and creamy. Stir oats, coconut, raisins, and ginger mixture into creamed butter mixture until well mixed. Add flour mixture to butter-oats mixture and stir until dough is well mixed. Spoon dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies in a wire rack.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.