Popular Recipes Burger Sauce

Trying to find recipes Burger Sauce, each of our site provides recipes Burger Sauce that a person need Listed below are the dishes Burger Sauce of which you need

Burger Sauce

"This is a recipe my father used when we were kids. I have acquired the ingredients list, and my own children love it just as much as I did when I was little."

Ingredients :

  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons French salad dressing
  • 2 teaspoons relish
  • 1 teaspoon vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1/8 teaspoon paprika

Instructions :

Prep : 5M Cook : 6M Ready in : 5M
  • Stir mayonnaise, salad dressing, relish, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, and paprika together in a small bowl until smooth.

Notes :

  • In late spring I usually make a quadruple batch (or more) and save in a mason jar in the fridge to be pulled out any time we have burgers over the summer.

Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar