Trying to find recipes Avocado Tuna Mousse, each of our site provides recipes Avocado Tuna Mousse that a person need Listed below are the dishes Avocado Tuna Mousse that will you need
|Avocado Tuna Mousse|
"This delicious, low fat, protein-packed tuna mousse is perfect for a healthy lunch or picnic take-along, especially if you love fresh avocados. Super-flavorful, it adds something extra to typical tuna! Serve cold with crackers or in lettuce cups."
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons low-fat creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Light®)
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 avocados, cut into 1/4-inch dice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Stir together the fat-free sour cream, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, yellow mustard, and minced onion flakes in a bowl until well mixed. Add the drained tuna and mix well.
- Add the avocado in small amounts and stir gently, just enough to distribute the avocado without mashing. Chill before serving.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.