Trying to find recipes Apricot Jam Pots, the site provides recipes Apricot Jam Pots that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Apricot Jam Pots that will you need
|Apricot Jam Pots|
"Cookie cup filled with apricot with coconut topping."
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 24 ounces apricot preserves
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 72M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Mix flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, and cornstarch together in a bowl until dough is just mixed; refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 6 dozen miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
- Roll dough into small balls and press each ball into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup. Fill each cup 3/4-full with apricot preserves.
- Mix coconut, white sugar, and eggs together in a bowl; spoon over apricot filling, making sure to cover completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make sure topping is on top of cookie and not over sides as this might cause difficulty in removing cookies from pan.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.