Trying to find recipes Spicy Jalapeno Hummus, the site provides recipes Spicy Jalapeno Hummus that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Spicy Jalapeno Hummus of which you need
|Spicy Jalapeno Hummus|
"Healthy hummus recipe that is so easy to make, you won't ever have to buy store-made hummus again. Adjust the spices to your taste!"
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and liquid reserved
- 8 slices jarred jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon juice from jarred jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Blend garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers, juice from jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth; add reserved garbanzo bean liquid and blend to reach desired consistency. Add cayenne pepper, cumin, oregano, black pepper, and paprika; blend until smooth.
- Chill hummus until flavors blend, about 4 hours.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.