Looking for recipes Rhubarb Shortbread Bars, our own site provides recipes Rhubarb Shortbread Bars that a person need Listed below are the dishes Rhubarb Shortbread Bars that will you need
|Rhubarb Shortbread Bars|
"A shortbread-like, very sweet yet tart-tasting dessert bar that is great alone or with vanilla ice cream."
- Shortbread Crust:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 1/4-inch slices rhubarb
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup flour, butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl; pack the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust hardens slightly and is very fragrant, but not yet browned, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk brown sugar, eggs, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and salt together in a bowl until completely smooth; add rhubarb and stir to coat. Pour the rhubarb mixture over the crust.
- Bake in oven until the rhubarb mixture sets, about 40 minutes; cool at least 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.