Are you searching for recipes Cream Cheese Shortbread, each of our site provides recipes Cream Cheese Shortbread that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Cream Cheese Shortbread of which you need
|Cream Cheese Shortbread|
"A shortbread I created for strawberry shortcake or even peach shortcake. The size and shape of these are really up to you. Baking time can vary; you are looking for a golden brown top."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk, or as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 9M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Cut cold butter pieces into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Fold cream cheese into butter mixture.
- Stir a small amount of the 3/4 cup milk into cream cheese mixture, continuing to add milk until the dough is sticky. Turn the dough out onto a work surface and knead until the dough is soft, 1 to 5 minutes.
- Roll or cut dough into desired shape and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Brush 1 tablespoon milk over the top of the dough.
- Bake shortbread in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.