Are you searching for recipes Bowl of Oatmeal Cookie, each of our site provides recipes Bowl of Oatmeal Cookie that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Bowl of Oatmeal Cookie that will you need
|Bowl of Oatmeal Cookie|
"A spruced up version of a bowl of oatmeal that tastes more like an oatmeal cookie! I make mine in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast."
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons raisins, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt to taste
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 8M|
- Beat egg in a microwave-safe bowl; add 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk, oats, raisins, brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir and microwave for 1 minute more. Stir oatmeal and microwave until cooked, about 1 minute more.
- I was tired of plain, boring oatmeal, so one morning I added some oatmeal cookie ingredients and it was a hit! I tend to leave out the sugar and salt for my small kids and then add a bit of the contraband for myself after serving them. Add more or less butter, sugar, etc. to your own taste.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.