Are you searching for recipes Blueberry Banana Bread, each of our site provides recipes Blueberry Banana Bread that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Blueberry Banana Bread of which you need
|Blueberry Banana Bread|
"Combine blueberries and bananas in these tender, golden loaves. Whether you enjoy a slice as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so flavorful, you won't need butter."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 15M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 3 small loaf pans.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add 1 egg and allow to blend into the butter mixture before adding the second egg along with vanilla extract. Beat mashed bananas thoroughly into the mixture. Add flour mixture in small increments while beating until just combined into a thick batter. Fold blueberries into the batter; pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.