Trying to find recipes American-Style Creamy Greek Dressing, each of our site provides recipes American-Style Creamy Greek Dressing that an individual need Listed here are the dishes American-Style Creamy Greek Dressing of which you need
|American-Style Creamy Greek Dressing|
"This is a dressing I made for an American-style Greek salad, one with a hearty lettuce not typically found in a traditional Greek salad."
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 (4 ounce) package brine-packed feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 15M|
- Process cucumber, feta cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- The proportions in this recipe are completely adjustable to taste.
- This can be eaten right away, but flavors intensify in the refrigerator overnight.
- This could also be processed with a stick blender.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.