Trying to find recipes Women's Club Sloppy Joes, the site provides recipes Women's Club Sloppy Joes that a person need Listed below are the dishes Women's Club Sloppy Joes of which you need
|Women's Club Sloppy Joes|
"Sloppy joes my Mom made for the Women's Club suppers when I was in grade school. This recipe can be made ahead and reheated, it can also be doubled. Serve on crusty buns and garnish with sliced tomato, lettuce, and dill pickles, if desired."
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chili sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and onion to skillet and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Return skillet to stove top. Stir chili sauce, green bell pepper, and tomato sauce into the beef mixture; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring regularly, until the sauce is thick, about 30 minutes.
- The leaner the ground beef used, the less fat rendered.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.