Looking for recipes Roasted Cauliflower Steaks, our own site provides recipes Roasted Cauliflower Steaks that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Roasted Cauliflower Steaks of which you need
|Roasted Cauliflower Steaks|
"You might've tried boiling, mashing, and even turning cauliflower into 'rice'. For a different take on cauliflower, try these oven-roasted cauliflower steaks seasoned with a simple lemon-garlic sauce. Serve the steaks with chimichurri sauce or topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, sliced green olives and crumbled feta cheese."
- 1 large head cauliflower, sliced lengthwise through the core into 4 'steaks'
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower steaks on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Brush 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over the tops of the cauliflower steaks.
- Roast cauliflower steaks in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Gently turn over each steak and brush with remaining olive oil mixture. Continue roasting until tender and golden, 15 to 20 minutes more.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.