Trying to find recipes Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta Soup, the site provides recipes Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta Soup that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta Soup that will you need
|Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta Soup|
"Flavorful pancetta, cauliflower, and cheese soup."
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup butter (such as Kerrygold®), melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces diced pancetta
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 28 fluid ounces chicken stock
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange cauliflower tightly into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Pour melted butter over cauliflower and lightly season with salt and pepper. Place garlic cloves into the cauliflower.
- Roast in the preheated oven until cauliflower is tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir pancetta in the hot oil until browned and crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer pancetta to paper towel-lined bowl, reserving pancetta drippings in the skillet.
- Cook and stir onion in the pancetta drippings until tender, about 5 minutes. Mix thyme, rosemary, and turmeric into onion.
- Pour chicken stock over onion mixture and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic to chicken stock. Reduce heat to medium and simmer soup until cauliflower is very soft, about 15 minutes. Stir pancetta into soup.
- Blend soup using an immersion blender until completely smooth. Stir Cheddar cheese, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, into soup until melted.
- I use raw milk Cheddar cheese.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.