Are you searching for recipes Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cake, our own site provides recipes Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cake that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cake that will you need
|Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cake|
"Delicious gluten-free apple dessert! Flaxseeds are a great way to add fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. And the good news is your kids will love it!"
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 apples, shredded
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Beat yogurt, white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine flour, flax seed, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture just until batter is combined; fold in apples. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 70 to 75 minutes. Turn cake onto a serving plate.
- Melt butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and milk together in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool until sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour sauce over cake.
- All-purpose flour can be used in place of gluten-free flour blend if desired.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.