Are you searching for recipes Best Vodka Sauce, the site provides recipes Best Vodka Sauce that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Best Vodka Sauce of which you need
|Best Vodka Sauce|
"Friends will think they are in a five-star restaurant and that you slaved for hours. That'll be our secret."
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vodka (such as Ciroc®)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 (28 ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a large saucepan over high heat until the surface is very hot; add minced garlic and sear until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour vodka into the saucepan, taking care to avoid any flames that ignite from the alcohol meeting the hot surface of the pan. Quickly pour cream into pan to douse the flames and stir; add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from heat, and rest sauce long enough to let herbs flavor the sauce, 5 to 10 minutes.
- I have occasionally added sauteed shrimp or chicken for an complete meal when not using as a side dish. Just toss 1 pound shrimp or bite-size chicken breast chunks with garlic and butter in a separate pan until cooked. Add to sauce just before serving.
- You can substitute 1 teaspoon dried basil or parsley for the tablespoon of fresh basil or parsley.
- Diced tomatoes can be used in place of crushed.
- Since this recipe has a high yield, you can freeze the leftovers for quick meals on another day!
- Adding alcohol to a hot pan can cause spontaneous combustion. Only experienced cooks should use this technique.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.