Looking for recipes Pears Baked in Amaretto Cream, the site provides recipes Pears Baked in Amaretto Cream that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Pears Baked in Amaretto Cream that will you need
|Pears Baked in Amaretto Cream|
"Butter, sugar, amaretto, and a bit of cream are all you need to turn pears into a warm and comforting dessert."
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 2 Bosc pears, halved and cored
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar into buttered dish.
- Rub remaining butter onto cut sides of pear halves. Arrange pears into the prepared baking dish with the cut sides down. Sprinkle remaining sugar over the pears.
- Stir cream and amaretto together in a bowl.
- Bake pears in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Pour cream mixture over the pears and continue baking until the pears are tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Amaretto can be added to cream sauce after baking, if preferred.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.