Trying to find recipes Dipping Sauce for Artichokes, our own site provides recipes Dipping Sauce for Artichokes that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Dipping Sauce for Artichokes that will you need
|Dipping Sauce for Artichokes|
"A boyfriend's mother taught me this great dipping sauce for artichokes and asparagus. It's somewhat like aioli. Replace dried basil for fresh, and garlic salt for the garlic. If you do use dried basil, cut the original amount in half. Use low-fat mayonnaise if you like."
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 10M|
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic together in a small bowl. Add the lemon juice and basil; whisk until thoroughly combined. Beat the Worcestershire sauce into the mixture. Serve immediately, or chill until serving.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.