Trying to find recipes Chocolate Chip Cookies with Avocado, each of our site provides recipes Chocolate Chip Cookies with Avocado that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Chocolate Chip Cookies with Avocado of which you need
|Chocolate Chip Cookies with Avocado|
"I read that when baking you can replace half or all of the butter with mashed avocado to make it a little healthier. I got out my favorite cookie recipe from my dad and tried it. I replaced half the butter. They were still very yummy and I couldn't tell there was avocado in them."
- cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Beat white sugar, brown sugar, butter, avocado, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy; beat in egg until smooth. Stir flour mixture, a few tablespoons at a time, into creamed mixture until dough is just mixed; stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by the spoonful onto the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.