Trying to find recipes Avocado Cookies, our own site provides recipes Avocado Cookies that a person need Listed below are the dishes Avocado Cookies of which you need
"I made the recipe up, and it taste good with milk, coffee, and tea. This is a healthy and delicious snack for your family. Store in an airtight container."
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup mashed avocado
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat sugar, butter, and avocado together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs and beat until incorporated.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into avocado mixture until dough is well mixed. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls. Arrange balls, 2-inches apart, on a non-stick baking sheet. Flatten dough slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms of cookies are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If the dough very soft, place it into the refrigerator for 40 minutes. Then you can make the dough into cookie-sized balls.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.