Looking for recipes Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette, the site provides recipes Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette of which you need
|Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette|
"I once worked with a chef who made an amazingly delicious roasted tomato vinaigrette. He would roast a whole pan of Roma tomatoes until the sugars and acids would condense and caramelize and concentrate into a delicious mass. I thought I could duplicate it by using a really good, double-concentrate tomato paste and nicely aged balsamic vinegar. It worked."
- 1 tablespoon double concentrated tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 10M|
- Whisk tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, and Dijon mustard together in a bowl until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle olive oil into tomato paste mixture while whisking rapidly until dressing is thick and creamy. Season with salt and black pepper.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.