Are you searching for recipes Rich Spiced Hot Chocolate, the site provides recipes Rich Spiced Hot Chocolate that a person need Listed below are the dishes Rich Spiced Hot Chocolate of which you need
|Rich Spiced Hot Chocolate|
"An excellent recipe for a cool nights. A festive drink for the holidays after caroling. Use flavors like peppermint extract and garnish with candy cane for festive Christmas holiday. It's also very good with Baileys® Irish cream and mint. Garnish with some mint leaves on top of the whipped cream. Can be cook in a slow cooker as well. Top with whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate chips."
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 15M|
- Whisk sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan, whisking constantly. Whisk in cocoa mixture until dissolved, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir cream into hot chocolate and pour into mugs.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.